The funeral for Whitney Houston was expensive as expected, but there is one item on the expense sheet that is causing some controversey. The 187,000 dollars for police overtime. The City of Newark scheduled 200 extra officers for crowd and traffic control. Now citizens are saying that they shouldn’t be stuck with the bill since they couldn’t go to the funeral. City officials are saying the Police presence was necessary because of the size of the crowds due to the dozens of big name entertainers and because they wanted to make a good impression for the national press.
- Line Dances To Blurred Lines!!
- Kerry Washington’s 12 Most Inspiring Beauty Moments
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Celebrities Who Do Not Age [PHOTOS]
- Dust Off Those Beanie Babies. They Could Make You Rich!
- Why Don’t Black People Get Married? [ORIGINAL]
- The Cutest Photos Of The Obamas