When I met Michael Jackson this is what he and his brothers looked like in the mid 70′s. From left to right Marlon, Jackie , Tito , Michael and Randy. As you can see they all had big noses. I believe it was 1976 they had left Motown and was on the Philadelphia International label Jermaine stayed with Motown and married Berry Gordy’s daughter Hazel. Father Joe Jackson brought his sons by the radio station I was working on at the time WEAM in Arlington Virginia and Bob “Night Hawk” Terry and I interviewed them. I remember being startled at how high Michael’s voice was. I knew they were famous but who new that I was in the presence of Greatness.
- Larenz Tate Responds To Rumors About Joining “Scandal” Cast [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- New Shiloh Line Dance Brunch
- Marsha Ambrosius Makes Grown and Sexy Music on New Release ‘Friends and Lovers’
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Celebrities Who Do Not Age [PHOTOS]
- Why Don’t Black People Get Married? [ORIGINAL]