The World Aids conference is meeting in Washington, D.C. this week. One of the hightlights of the conference has been an appearence by Timothy Brown. He is the only person in the world that is known to have been cured of AIDS. Scientists refer to him as “The Berlin Patient”. He had Leukemia and was given a stem cell treatment from a patient whose blood contains a rare aids resistant antibody. Very soon after the operation, Doctors reported they could no longer find the virus. He stopped taking his AIDS medicine and the virus has not returned. This was 5 years ago. This has given researchers and patients alike a lot of hope.
- Line Dances To Blurred Lines!!
- Kerry Washington’s 12 Most Inspiring Beauty Moments
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Celebrities Who Do Not Age [PHOTOS]
- Dust Off Those Beanie Babies. They Could Make You Rich!
- Why Don’t Black People Get Married? [ORIGINAL]
- The Cutest Photos Of The Obamas