“I’ve encountered years of molestation in addition to being beaten so badly I was unable to attend school for a week and a half. This is WARFARE! Struggles separate those who talk from those who will. Trials separate the real from the carbon copies. I know and understand if I’m faced with whatever IT may be, then He has equipped me with enough to handle it. In Corinthians Paul calls it light afflictions. I simply want to encourage you to press past the hurt, the frustration, the weariness, and the unseen. Expect the attacks! Don’t be surprised. The enemy is supposed to be angry”!
- TUNE IN: Toni Braxton & Babyface Confess Divorce Details On ‘InterludesLive’
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Celebrities Who Do Not Age [PHOTOS]
- Dust Off Those Beanie Babies. They Could Make You Rich!
- Why Don’t Black People Get Married? [ORIGINAL]
- The Cutest Photos Of The Obamas