A 20-year-old man has died in Germany after he was thrown from a playground merry-go-round that he’d apparently strapped himself to for an Internet video stunt. The man, known as Tobias, was reportedly part of a group called the “Bavarian Dumbasses,” who have posted stunt videos on YouTube and Facebook that have now been removed. Tobias had been strapped by tape to the merry-go-round, which his friends tied to a BMW. They then drove off in the car, which sent the merry-go-round spinning. The tape didn’t hold and Tobias was killed when he flew off the carousel. Police have opened an involuntary manslaughter investigation.
- Line Dances To Blurred Lines!!
- Kerry Washington’s 12 Most Inspiring Beauty Moments
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Celebrities Who Do Not Age [PHOTOS]
- Dust Off Those Beanie Babies. They Could Make You Rich!
- Why Don’t Black People Get Married? [ORIGINAL]
- The Cutest Photos Of The Obamas