Beyonce reign can not be stopped as she just signed a $50 million deal with Pepsi, The New York Times reports. The agreement includes traditional promotional appearances and a new commercial, but also the beverage company’s investment in a number of the singer’s creative projects. The singer’s face will also appear on a limited edition run of Pepsi cans.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- TUNE IN: Toni Braxton & Babyface Confess Divorce Details On ‘InterludesLive’
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Celebrities Who Do Not Age [PHOTOS]
- Dust Off Those Beanie Babies. They Could Make You Rich!
- Why Don’t Black People Get Married? [ORIGINAL]
- The Cutest Photos Of The Obamas