Beyonce reign can not be stopped as she just signed a $50 million deal with Pepsi, The New York Times reports. The agreement includes traditional promotional appearances and a new commercial, but also the beverage company’s investment in a number of the singer’s creative projects. The singer’s face will also appear on a limited edition run of Pepsi cans.
- Oprah’s Life You Want Tour ONE VIP™ Experience Giveaway
- Warning: Baltimore’s Rice Supply Infested With Destructive Insect
- Larenz Tate Responds To Rumors About Joining “Scandal” Cast [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- New Shiloh Line Dance Brunch
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Celebrities Who Do Not Age [PHOTOS]