First it was the flu, and now a new strain of stomach bug is sweeping the globe and the United States.It’s a type of norovirus. It’s highly contagious and since September there have been more than 140 outbreaks in the U.S. Wash your hands with soap and water hand sanitizer doesn’t get it YUK!
- Oprah’s Life You Want Tour ONE VIP™ Experience Giveaway
- Warning: Baltimore’s Rice Supply Infested With Destructive Insect
- Larenz Tate Responds To Rumors About Joining “Scandal” Cast [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- New Shiloh Line Dance Brunch
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Celebrities Who Do Not Age [PHOTOS]