First it was the flu, and now a new strain of stomach bug is sweeping the globe and the United States.It’s a type of norovirus. It’s highly contagious and since September there have been more than 140 outbreaks in the U.S. Wash your hands with soap and water hand sanitizer doesn’t get it YUK!
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- TUNE IN: Toni Braxton & Babyface Confess Divorce Details On ‘InterludesLive’
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Celebrities Who Do Not Age [PHOTOS]
- Dust Off Those Beanie Babies. They Could Make You Rich!
- Why Don’t Black People Get Married? [ORIGINAL]
- The Cutest Photos Of The Obamas