J Records recording artist Marsha Ambrosius stopped by Magic 95.9 to promote her new single “Cold War”. The 2012 Grammy Award Nominee for best R&B performance and best song will perform at the Baltimore Sound Stage this evening. Marsha discussed her amazing success with the group Floetry and all the hard work she has put into her career performing for the likes of Alicia Keys; Slum Village; Earth Wind & Fire; Michael Jackson and Patti LaBelle to name a few. Her new single “Cold War” is on her second CD “Friends & Lovers” soon to be released.
- Larenz Tate Responds To Rumors About Joining “Scandal” Cast [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- New Shiloh Line Dance Brunch
- Marsha Ambrosius Makes Grown and Sexy Music on New Release ‘Friends and Lovers’
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Celebrities Who Do Not Age [PHOTOS]
- Why Don’t Black People Get Married? [ORIGINAL]