How many times have you seen a young boy in the streets with pants hanging of his hind parts? Not to mention grown men walking around with the pants sagging below their waste. The city of Wildwood NJ just past a law the prohibits anyone on its boardwalk from wearing pants that sag 3 inches below the hips, exposing skin or underwear. It’s no surprise that not everyone is happy about it read what The Game told TMZ click here
- Line Dances To Blurred Lines!!
- Kerry Washington’s 12 Most Inspiring Beauty Moments
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Celebrities Who Do Not Age [PHOTOS]
- Dust Off Those Beanie Babies. They Could Make You Rich!
- Why Don’t Black People Get Married? [ORIGINAL]
- The Cutest Photos Of The Obamas