Chrysler Corporation has recalled 840,000 vehicles in the United States and worldwide. At least 500,000 have been recalled because of faulty active-restraint head rests. An additional 282,000 minivans have been recalled because of malfunctioning air bags. Chrysler has also had 5 separate recalls since June of this year (which the company initially resisted) involving 2.7 million older Jeep vehicles.
- Larenz Tate Responds To Rumors About Joining “Scandal” Cast [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- New Shiloh Line Dance Brunch
- Marsha Ambrosius Makes Grown and Sexy Music on New Release ‘Friends and Lovers’
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Celebrities Who Do Not Age [PHOTOS]
- Why Don’t Black People Get Married? [ORIGINAL]