Young Baltimore Oriole starting pitcher Zach Britton pitched 7 strong innings against the Chicago White Sox, but it wasn’t enough, as relief pitcher Tommy Hunter gave up a 9th inning game winning home run to Adam Dunn clinching a 3-2 victory for the White Sox over the Orioles, giving the Sox 2 out 3 games in this series with the O’s. Britton’s 7 innings of pitching included 3 strikeouts, 1 walk, 6 hits, and 2 runs. He deserved a better fate for his efforts. Adam Dunn’s game winning home run came with 1 out in the bottom of the 9th inning at Chicago’s U.S. Cellular Field. The Birds continue their current road trip this weekend with 3 games in New York against the Yankees.
- Oprah’s Life You Want Tour ONE VIP™ Experience Giveaway
- Warning: Baltimore’s Rice Supply Infested With Destructive Insect
- Larenz Tate Responds To Rumors About Joining “Scandal” Cast [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- New Shiloh Line Dance Brunch
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Celebrities Who Do Not Age [PHOTOS]