The Baltimore Orioles took advantage of two situations: 1) the early exit of ace Cleveland Indians starting pitcher Justin Masterson, who left the game in the second inning because of an apparent rib injury, and 2) the solid pitching of Oriole starting pitcher Bud Norris who gave up only 4 hits, while striking out 8 Indians hitters. Norris, who is undefeated as a starting pitcher since being acquired in a trade from the Houston Astros on July 31st, was aided by a 2-run home run by left fielder, Nate McLouth in the 4th inning, and a Matt Wieters 2-run homer in the 9th inning. Second baseman Brian Roberts also contributed 2 runs batted in to support Norris’s strong pitching effort.
- Oprah’s Life You Want Tour ONE VIP™ Experience Giveaway
- Warning: Baltimore’s Rice Supply Infested With Destructive Insect
- Larenz Tate Responds To Rumors About Joining “Scandal” Cast [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- New Shiloh Line Dance Brunch
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Celebrities Who Do Not Age [PHOTOS]