Arsenio Hall is set to make his return to Late Night TV. Once again he’ll be bringing a nightly show mixed with comedy, music and interviews. He hasn’t decided on a name yet, but the show won’t air until the Fall of 2013.
This will be Arsenio’s 2nd run in the late night spot. He had big success with an 11:30pm show from 1987 to 1991.
The new show has already been booked in all of the top ten TV Markets.
There definately was an appetite for Black enetrtainment on late night. Here’s the question , is it still there ?
Also On Magic 95.9:
How These Black Celebrity Couples Met
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Denzel and Pauletta Washington
1 of 10
2. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson
2 of 10
3. Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peet
3 of 10
4. Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict
4 of 10
5. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith
5 of 10
6. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
6 of 10
7. Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe
7 of 10
8. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert
8 of 10
9. Nicey Nash and Jay Tucker
9 of 10
10. Morris Chestnut and Pam-Byse Morris
10 of 10