The biggest name in professional basketball, Michael Jordan, has called a few of his freinds and they’re hosting a dinner to raise money for President Obama‘s re-election campaign.
This $20,000 per person event will feature other NBA stars, like Carmello Anthony.
Jordan’s spokesperson says they will hold a raffle for Obama supporters who are not able to pay $20,000
but want to attend.
This event will take place in New York City.
President Obama reportedly is thrilled about this dinner. He said it will help his re-election campaign and The Chicago Bulls(Jordan’s Old team) are his favorite team.
Also On Magic 95.9:
How These Black Celebrity Couples Met
13 photos Launch gallery
1. Shannon and Monica Brown
1 of 13
2. Denzel and Pauletta Washington
2 of 13
3. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson
3 of 13
4. David and Tamela Mann
4 of 13
5. Viola Davis and Julius Tennon
5 of 13
6. Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peet
6 of 13
7. Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict
7 of 13
8. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith
8 of 13
9. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
9 of 13
10. Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe
10 of 13
11. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert
11 of 13
12. Nicey Nash and Jay Tucker
12 of 13
13. Morris Chestnut and Pam-Byse Morris
13 of 13