It’s no secret that Americans love pets. But did you know that we spend 53 billion a year on them ?
Part of that 53 billion is spent on pet funerals every year. The demand for death care for pets is growing so fast that regular funeral homes are expanding to accomadate pets.
But it’s not just funerals our pets are getting. Just about every service a human can get, is available for pets. Counseling, Spa services, you name it.
The next time you go to a spa, tell them you want your service doggie style.
Also On Magic 95.9:
How These Black Celebrity Couples Met
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Denzel and Pauletta Washington
1 of 10
2. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson
2 of 10
3. Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peet
3 of 10
4. Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict
4 of 10
5. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith
5 of 10
6. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
6 of 10
7. Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe
7 of 10
8. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert
8 of 10
9. Nicey Nash and Jay Tucker
9 of 10
10. Morris Chestnut and Pam-Byse Morris
10 of 10