This week marks the 30th anniversary of Michael Jackson’s and Quincy Jones’ Thriller lp. It is one of the best selling albums of all time.
It was the most expensive music video ever produced to that point, and still is one of the longest.
Michael hired a big time movie director and treated the video just like a movie.
So, click below and let’s go back to the year 1982.The year of the Thriller.
Also On Magic 95.9:
How These Black Celebrity Couples Met
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Denzel and Pauletta Washington
1 of 10
2. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson
2 of 10
3. Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peet
3 of 10
4. Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict
4 of 10
5. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith
5 of 10
6. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
6 of 10
7. Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe
7 of 10
8. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert
8 of 10
9. Nicey Nash and Jay Tucker
9 of 10
10. Morris Chestnut and Pam-Byse Morris
10 of 10