Let’s take a trip down memory lane. How many of you 80’s kids remember the following?
1. Muppet Babies is the greatest cartoon of all time!
2. Even though brother and sister, He-Man and She-Ra made a cute couple.
3. Ever walk in on your parents having sex? Did they introduce you to the dreadful The Joy Of Sex?
4. Everybody wanted their family to be like The Cosby Show.
5. Remember where you were when The Challenger exploded?
6. Baby Jessica fell into a well.
7. You wanted to be as cool as Punky Brewster.
Special K’s ‘Unwelcome to Atlanta’: Stop Moving Here! [AUDIO]
Sheldon Reynolds, Vocalist/Guitarist for Earth, Wind and Fire & Commodores, Dies at 63
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Rihanna Breaks The Internet With Throwback Maternity Photos From Baby RZA
D.L. Hughley On The Daily Show: D.L. Weighs In On Tucker Carlson & Homeschools About Hitler
Gizelle Bryant Sends Her Daughters Off To Prom
10 Times Maxwell’s Music Had Us Hittin’ High Notes!
Baltimore Ranked 8th Worst City To Raise A Family