Children are too often victims of domestic violence. Their unconditional love and trust of an adult parent makes them extremely vulnerable to potential dangerous characters. it is painfully alarming to see young parents mainly females becoming wickedly attracted to abusing their own seed.
In most cases, infant stress goes undetected. Crys for help is cause for retaliation inflecting more threats or physical pain and restraints.
Often, I wonder are these young parents or siblings victims themselves or the after effect of demented drug induced minds. An unhappy child constantly subjected to domestic violence potentially grows to intensify acts witnessed as a child, and could possibly become a bad seed themselves. Not to mention other mental and behavioral challenges.
Wether a child is a victim or one who suffers in silence they will be affect.
Break the cycle and the silence!
Favorite TV Dads!
1. Bernie Mac of The Bernie Mac Show1 of 8
2. Uncle Phil of The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air2 of 8
3. James Evans Sr. of Good Times3 of 8
4. Bill Cosby of The Cosby Show4 of 8
5. Rev Run of Rev Run's House5 of 8
6. George Jefferson of The Jeffersons6 of 8
7. Carl Winslow of Family Matters7 of 8
8. Michael of My Wife And Kids8 of 8