Awwww! Zoe Saldana and her husband, Italian painter, Marco Perego welcomed their new little bundles of joy to the world! Yes, the beautiful couple had twins! They were born on Monday, December 8, and while tidbits on their arrival are still are coming in, the twins are said be boys and were born in Los Angeles.
These are the first kids for Saldana and Perego, and the two got married last September in England. While she was relatively secretive throughout her pregnancy, she did sometimes share fun details of the experience, like Perego’s parents leaving baby name suggestions on voicemail, and that she’d like to raise her children bilingual or trilingual (Saldana also speaks Spanish, and Perego, Italian).
The pregnancy was officially announced during an ALS ice-bucket challenge video because she couldn’t do it, but Perego did instead. She also shared deets while promoting the animated film The Book of Life (that just got nominated for 2015 Golden Globe for Best Animated Feature).
We’ll be waiting to hear the names of those sure-to-be-adorable babies! Congrats Zoe! Now get like us and go watch the film Crossroads on Netflix, which Saldana starred in alongside Britney Spears in 2002. #guiltypleasure
Zoe Saldana's Classic Style & Beauty Looks
1. Zoe Saldana's Classic Style & Beauty LooksSource: 1 of 11
2. Gorgeous In GreySource: 2 of 11
3. Red lips anyone.Source: 3 of 11
4. Those legs have our attention.Source: 4 of 11
5. Drapery isn't just for the living room.Source: 5 of 11
6. Soft & BeautifulSource: 6 of 11
7. Hot in pink.Source: 7 of 11
8. The sexiest LBD ever!Source: 8 of 11
9. Leather does a body good.Source: 9 of 11
10. Deep sultry eyes.Source: 10 of 11
11. Deep sultry eyes.Source: 11 of 11
Double The Cuteness: Zoe Saldana Gave Birth To Twins! was originally published on hellobeautiful.com