#MagicHeSaidSheSaid — I had a friend tell me that after two failed marriages you should stop because you are not the marrying kind.
Should people keep getting married when they seem to not be good at it?
- Yes, sometimes it is just the wrong person.
- I am heading into my third marriage because I was too young the first time and the second one was abusive. I have dated my fiance for three years and it is going to be different. He is worth taking the third try.
- No! Marriage isn’t for everybody. We fool ourselves thinking it is.
- I’m on my second marriage, my present husband says the first one was practice.
- I’m not a loser, I’m a winner and after several practice sessions, I won!