Amber Rose is getting us all geared up for her upcoming Slut Walk LA next month, and she’s making sure we keep our senses of humor.
The model dabbled in some of her acting skills for a new Funny or Die skit, which involves Muva Rosebud taking part in a walk of shame after a long night out.
Despite the normally embarrassing situation, Amber sports a huge smile on her face as she walks through a neighborhood, being met with praises from members of the community for her confidence.
Amber’s Slut Walk in October is taking aim at “women’s equality issues such as sexual injustice, victim blaming, derogatory labeling, and gender inequality.”
Watch Muva Rosebud’s newest skit with Funny or Die above.
VIDEO CREDIT: Funny Or Die
Also On Magic 95.9:
How These Black Celebrity Couples Met
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Denzel and Pauletta Washington
1 of 10
2. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson
2 of 10
3. Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peet
3 of 10
4. Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict
4 of 10
5. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith
5 of 10
6. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
6 of 10
7. Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe
7 of 10
8. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert
8 of 10
9. Nicey Nash and Jay Tucker
9 of 10
10. Morris Chestnut and Pam-Byse Morris
10 of 10