Source: (Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images) / Getty
Both murder and robbery cases involving Suge Knight have been postponed by a judge, as the decision was made earlier today.
According to the Associated Press, the former Death Row member appeared in court on Thursday morning, where Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Ronald Coen granted a defense request for continuance.
The request pushed the next hearing for October 13th, where prosecutors will be able to present some of their evidence in the robbery case.
Knight pled not guilty, along with Katt Williams, after the two reportedly stole a photographer’s camera in 2014, just after the former bodyguard was shot.
He also has pled not guilty to to murder, attempted-murder and hit-and-run charges after he ran over two men, killing one, outside of a burger joint in Compton back in January.
Knight faces life sentences if convicted in both cases.
SOURCE: Associated Press
Also On Magic 95.9:
How These Black Celebrity Couples Met
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Denzel and Pauletta Washington
1 of 10
2. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson
2 of 10
3. Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peet
3 of 10
4. Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict
4 of 10
5. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith
5 of 10
6. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
6 of 10
7. Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe
7 of 10
8. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert
8 of 10
9. Nicey Nash and Jay Tucker
9 of 10
10. Morris Chestnut and Pam-Byse Morris
10 of 10