There is a new trend of men getting hair weaves. The weaves take a totally bald guy to a dude with a tight cut.
Ladies: Would you date a man with a weave?
Fellas: Would you ever get one?
- Appearance is a huge confidence builder, our men already have enough societal issues tearing them down. I would be supportive of my mate, if was important to his self image.
- No I love my bald head look
- No, I need all the weave money! Don’t want a man that spends more on his hair than I spend on mine lol.
- Hell I’m gonna just go bald. Barber shop flow.
- Does it stay on? I would if it stays on and isn’t like a wig. Like don’t take me out then come home, take your hair off and put it on the nightstand.
- If he can date me with a weave, I can do the same thing with him
- Nahhhhhhhh. If i ever start going bald I’m just gonna stay bald .
- A weave can make a man go from “no way” to “bae” LMFAO
- I don’t see anything wrong with it. It looks pretty natural, it’s just not for me. I always said when I started losing my hair I would just go bald, and that’s exactly what I did! Can’t see going back now.