Source: Andrew Toth / Getty
Janelle Monae, the goddess of black and white couture, is starring in a brand new Pepsi commercial.
The ad will appear during Super Bowl Sunday.
The Queen of futuristic flyness appears in three different decades, dancing her life away.
And don’t miss the footwork. Can we say she is the female James Brown, or nah?
Catch the commercial below:
21 Times Janelle Monae Killed The Fashion Game Rocking Black & White
GET THE LOOK: Janelle Monae Slays in a Sweater Dress and Thigh-High Boots
Why Charles Perry Doesn’t Mind Being Compared To Cee Lo & Janelle Monae
Janelle Monae Channels Eras Of Black Flyness In New Super Bowl Commercial was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
Also On Magic 95.9:
How These Black Celebrity Couples Met
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Denzel and Pauletta Washington
1 of 10
2. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson
2 of 10
3. Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peet
3 of 10
4. Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict
4 of 10
5. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith
5 of 10
6. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
6 of 10
7. Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe
7 of 10
8. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert
8 of 10
9. Nicey Nash and Jay Tucker
9 of 10
10. Morris Chestnut and Pam-Byse Morris
10 of 10