The City is really violent right now. Yet, many of us still love it.
Tonight tell me why you still have love for Baltimore …
- I’ve lived in Durham and I spent a week in the NY city area and I couldn’t wait to get back home to Bmore! Durham is too slow and the seafood sucked. NY was crazy expensive, I missed my city.
- Honestly, just the simple fact that I was born and raised here! I will always love Baltimore!
- There’s always something going on somewhere I think the City is getting more culture
- I was born and raised here. It’s home for me and my team the Baltimore Ravens!!
- Can’t forget home. Yeah crime is there but crime is everywhere.Nothing is solved when you forget home. Folks want something new help change it.
- There is so much artistically and culturally happening in this city. I really believe we are going to be the next hot place to be.