A woman told me earlier today that at 49 she is focused on her job and kids. She doesn’t want anything other than great sex with different guys on a weekly basis. No relationship even needed.
Are we too focused on sex instead of building meaningful relationships? Is this a good thing? Thoughts …
- She sounds like a woman that has been disappointed with the time she probably has put into trying to build a real relationship so she’s decided to skip that time wasting process I guess. Can’t say I blame her. If that works for her. Just hope she safe with the Friends With Benefits lifestyle
- I need her: Name, Number, Place of employment, And some more stuff … My kind of woman, lol
- Yup I agree totally! When I get that age and I’m single with one kid oh yeah no strings at all
- She is entitled to live life on her own terms. I also think she is missing the possibility of meeting a good Man & falling in love.
- That situation is way too risky but it keeps u from getting too attached to 1 person or the wrong person. But it also may cause u to miss out on the right person.
- Don’t buy it fellas. They say that in the beginning, but it changes lol
- I think people are tired of getting their hearts broken and are settling for Friends With Benefits because it seems easier. The older you get the less patience you have.