Met a lady today who is pondering marriage number six. Should you keep getting married if marriages don’t seem to work out for you? Is there no limit to seeking real love or should you be one and done?
- I would ask what you’re looking for? Are you looking for a solid relationship or just to get married? There is a difference.
Also, I’d say you should do a self-evaluation after each divorce. What did YOU do wrong? How did you contribute to the break-up? Then figure out what you really want next out of a relationship, and what you’re going to do better next time. How you’ll pick better next time
- I’m cool unless you are a heterosexual person trying to give “the gays” a moral lecture on marriage equality. Outside of that Knock Yourself Out… That ain’t my nut!!!
- I say third times the charm. After three cancel Christmas. It’s not for you yo.
- Maybe not 1 and done. But my husband said my first marriage was practice this is the real thing
- Two. after that i have to admit that I’m not a good husband or I’m bad at picking a wife.
- No….No..I’m done…never again
Teyana Taylor Addresses Court Docs Naming Iman Shumpert’s Cheating Scandals & “Narcissistic Behavior,” Social Media Responds
SWAT Raids 77 Year Old Woman's Home; Gay Rights And Religion At The Supreme Court; & 10 year Old Charged As An Adult
Tiffany Haddish Arrested For DUI After Falling Asleep Behind The Wheel…Again
Same Day: Spa Shooter Bought His Gun Faster Than Georgia Voter Registration Takes
New Shiloh Baptist Church
Urban One Presents #REPRESENT Men’s Health Initiative
Radio One Baltimore's Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Brunch
Diddy’s Former Bodyguard Co-Signs Cassie’s Allegations, Says She Wasn’t The Only One