At Saturday night’s Creative Arts Emmy Awards, the wokest new couple hit the red carpet for the world to see.
According to Bossip, it appears that our favorite political pundit Angela Rye and rapper Common are dating and used last night’s ceremony to confirm those pesky rumors that have been circling about them for a weeks. (However, they have yet to release a public statement about their relationship.)
With their arms wrapped around each other, the two look pretty cozy and comfortable for the cameras.
Along with his new Bae by his side, the Oscar winner was also joined by another lady: His very first Emmy.
He and musician Robert Glasper took home the gold for the track “Letter To The Free” from Ava Duvernay’s 13th documentary.
Congrats Common on your award and new love!
Angela, we see you too boo!
BEAUTIES: Do you think they’re actually dating or are they just good friends?
19 Glorious Common Quotes To Live By
1. “I know enough to know I don’t know much.” [Def Poetry Jam]Source: 1 of 7
2. “Asked my guy how he thought travellin the world sound/ Found it hard to imagine he hadn’t been past downtown.” [“Respiration”]Source: 2 of 7
3. “Hunger in they eyes is what seems to feed me.” [“The People”]Source: 3 of 7
4. “I watched ‘Crash’ and realize that we all survivors/ No religion or race could ever describe us. [“Forever Begins”]Source: 4 of 7
5. “Playing on a field of hard times/ These struggles like the yard line/ that I gain from/ Nowhere is where I came from.” [“Any Given Sunday”]Source: 5 of 7
6. “Life is an obstacle/ As I maneuver through the manure I try to be responsible. [“Book of Life”]Source: 6 of 7
7. “In relationships, I stand my ground. For example, I like to go to church on New Year’s Eve—to spend that time with God. My ex would always want me to go somewhere with her instead, and when I did, I’d regret it. Now I’ll just say to a woman I’m dating, ‘I’m going to church—and I’ll meet you right after.’” [Interview, Oprah]Source: 7 of 7
New (Woke) Couple Alert! Are Angela Rye And Common Dating? was originally published on hellobeautiful.com