We don’t normally hear about actress Kimberly Elise and her personal dating life, but recently she let fans in.
View this post on Instagram
My love- the journeys, laughter, tears, joy, challenges, dreams and celebrations we have shared over the last year are the roots we have planted together, the very anchors for the mighty tree called our life that we are growing together. You are my love. Happy anniversary. #❤️k #grateful #magic #ufoundme #twinflames #treeoflife @coachkj Photo by my daughter @bflyrose
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to I Love Old School Music, Elise has found love again after losing her husband in 2007 due to a massive blood clot.
The couple shared two daughters together and since the loss of him she has devoted her time to raising them.
In an interview with Wendy Williams she talked about how they give her advice about love and how they have a super close relationship.
It isn’t clear on how long the two have been dating, but she seems to be very much in love and we are so happy for her.
How These Black Celebrity Couples Met
1. Shannon and Monica BrownSource: 1 of 16
2. Magic and Cookie JohnsonSource: 2 of 16
3. Denzel and Pauletta WashingtonSource: 3 of 16
4. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya RichardsonSource: 4 of 16
5. Courtney B. Vance and Angela BassettSource: 5 of 16
6. David and Tamela MannSource: 6 of 16
7. Viola Davis and Julius TennonSource: 7 of 16
8. Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson PeetSource: 8 of 16
9. Tia Mowry and Cory HardrictSource: 9 of 16
10. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-SmithSource: 10 of 16
11. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis LeeSource: 11 of 16
12. Nicole Ari Parker and Boris KodjoeSource: 12 of 16
13. Tamia and Grant HillSource: 13 of 16
14. Tamar Braxton and Vincent HerbertSource: 14 of 16
15. Nicey Nash and Jay TuckerSource: 15 of 16
16. Morris Chestnut and Pam-Byse MorrisSource: 16 of 16
Kimberly Elise Finds Love After The Death Of Her Husband was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com