Want news at your fingertips? Text “MAGIC” to 23845 to join our text club!
The struggle is real! Darius McCrary has made much money at all this year. According to documents, he filed last year he only made over $500!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
TMZ reports that McCrary cannot pay his child support to his ex-wife Tammy Brawner. Documents revealed on a recent 7 day shoot the actor only made $125/day and is still waiting for the paycheck.
If that’s not enough, the IRS is after him. He claims that he owes them $90k!
Having to move in with his aunt to keep afloat, the Family Matters actor has fallen on hard times. In the case of his daughter, he can’t afford to pay for a court monitor when he has to see her. His visits must be monitored because his ex-wife has a restraining order against him.
For The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @magicbaltimore
- Man Caught Swimming Naked In Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
- Baltimore Police Department To Purchase $72,000 Underwater Robot Camera
- Cedric The Entertainer receives Hollywood Walk of Fame Star
- EXCLUSIVE: Tamia Performs An Awesome Acapella Version Of “Almost’ [VIDEO]
‘Family Matters’ Cast Reunites For Entertainment Weekly Shoot
1. “Family Matters” Cast1 of 6
2. Jaleel White & Kellie Shanygne Williams2 of 6
3. “Family Matters” Cast3 of 6
4. Kellie Shanygne Williams4 of 6
5. “Family Matters” Cast5 of 6
6. “Family Matters” Cast6 of 6
Darius McCrary From Family Matters Can’t Afford His Child Support Payments was originally published on Majicatl.com