Nick Cannon is never afraid to share how he feels or what’s on his chest. Last year it was announced that Cannon would work with Chris Brown on his film “She Ball.” According to The Maven, some didn’t think it was the right move for Canon because of Brown’s past, but in a video he defended him.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Cannon said, “What about Sean Penn? Do they ever hate on his past and the movies he do? It’s definitely a double standard. They want to turn a black man into a monster anytime they can.” The cast of this movie also features Evan Ross, Cedric The Entertainer and more.
The film just wrapped up and DC Young Fly posted about it on Instagram. He said, “Thats a wrap my nigga @nickcannon preciate everything you do for me bro from tv tours to now movies !! #SheBall is gon be hilarious #3rdMovieThisYear #WeWorking#NoDaysOff.” There is no word on when the film will be released, but we look forward to it.
- Man Caught Swimming Naked In Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
- Baltimore Police Department To Purchase $72,000 Underwater Robot Camera
- Cedric The Entertainer receives Hollywood Walk of Fame Star
- EXCLUSIVE: Tamia Performs An Awesome Acapella Version Of “Almost’ [VIDEO]
Turbans & Toes: A Close Look At Nick Cannon’s Unconventional New Style
1. If you’ve looked Nick Cannon up and down recently (and who hasn’t?) you might have noticed something interesting: the actor/comedian/host/rapper seems to be paying particular attention to his skull and his feet when he puts together his ‘fits. The style is cutting edge at best, confusing at worst, but undeniably bold. Take a look at Nick’s turbans and toes and see if you’re feeling this unconventional look.Source:Splash 1 of 18
2. It works for a night on the town, too.Source:Splash 2 of 18
3. And it seems to go with everything.Source:Splash 3 of 18
4. Pretty sure we’ve seen this look on Yasiin Bey.Source:Instagram 4 of 18
5. But the fun doesn’t stop at his forehead. Peep Nick’s fancy feet…Source:Getty Images 5 of 18
6. So considerate of him to coordinate with the color of the carpet.Source:Getty Images 6 of 18
7. Nothing jazzes up a classic suit like…Source:Getty Images 7 of 18
8. …Michael Jackson’s shoes.Source:Getty Images 8 of 18
9. Denim and diamonds…Source:Getty Images 9 of 18
10. …isn’t just for country girls anymore.Source:Getty Images 10 of 18
11. Sometimes you’re feeling kinda low key…Source:Getty Images 11 of 18
12. …so you just stick with the three-tone pointy loafers.Source:Getty Images 12 of 18
13. When your suit looks like this…Source:Getty Images 13 of 18
14. …basic white with an understated steel toe might be best.Source:Getty Images 14 of 18
15. We imagine this is what the flyest dude in Harlem looked like back in the day.Source:Getty Images 15 of 18
16. Fur is a great way to take a basic gray coat over the top…Source:Getty Images 16 of 18
17. You can never have enough gold dust on your shoes.Source:Getty Images 17 of 18
18. …but Scottie dog socks and three-toned loafers, only if you’re nasty.Source:Getty Images 18 of 18
Nick Cannon Defends Working With Chris Brown On Film [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com