Nick Cannonis never afraid to share how he feels or what’s on his chest. Last year it was announced that Cannon would work with Chris Brown on his film “She Ball.” According to The Maven, some didn’t think it was the right move for Canon because of Brown’s past, but in a video he defended him.
Thank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.
Cannon said, “What about Sean Penn? Do they ever hate on his past and the movies he do? It’s definitely a double standard. They want to turn a black man into a monster anytime they can.” The cast of this movie also features Evan Ross, Cedric The Entertainer and more.
The film just wrapped up and DC Young Fly posted about it on Instagram. He said, “Thats a wrap my nigga @nickcannon preciate everything you do for me bro from tv tours to now movies !! #SheBall is gon be hilarious #3rdMovieThisYear #WeWorking#NoDaysOff.” There is no word on when the film will be released, but we look forward to it.
1. If you’ve looked Nick Cannon up and down recently (and who hasn’t?) you might have noticed something interesting: the actor/comedian/host/rapper seems to be paying particular attention to his skull and his feet when he puts together his ‘fits. The style is cutting edge at best, confusing at worst, but undeniably bold. Take a look at Nick’s turbans and toes and see if you’re feeling this unconventional look.
1 of 18
2. It works for a night on the town, too.
2 of 18
3. And it seems to go with everything.
3 of 18
4. Pretty sure we’ve seen this look on Yasiin Bey.
4 of 18
5. But the fun doesn’t stop at his forehead. Peep Nick’s fancy feet…
5 of 18
6. So considerate of him to coordinate with the color of the carpet.
6 of 18
7. Nothing jazzes up a classic suit like…
7 of 18
8. …Michael Jackson’s shoes.
8 of 18
9. Denim and diamonds…
9 of 18
10. …isn’t just for country girls anymore.
10 of 18
11. Sometimes you’re feeling kinda low key…
11 of 18
12. …so you just stick with the three-tone pointy loafers.
12 of 18
13. When your suit looks like this…
13 of 18
14. …basic white with an understated steel toe might be best.
14 of 18
15. We imagine this is what the flyest dude in Harlem looked like back in the day.
15 of 18
16. Fur is a great way to take a basic gray coat over the top…
16 of 18
17. You can never have enough gold dust on your shoes.
17 of 18
18. …but Scottie dog socks and three-toned loafers, only if you’re nasty.
18 of 18
Continue reading Turbans & Toes: A Close Look At Nick Cannon’s Unconventional New Style
Turbans & Toes: A Close Look At Nick Cannon’s Unconventional New Style