2018 is off to a great start. Especially with the latest installment from Grammy Award-winning superstar Bruno Mars. The Hooligans frontman teamed up with 2017’s MVP Cardi B for the remix of “Finesse,” from Mars’ 2016 release, 24K Magic.
The video for the single is an homage to 90s sketch comedy television series, In Living Color. Well-equipped with hefty hooped earrings and vibrant Cross Colours attire, this video is sure to be a classic just like the popular TV show.
See the video here:
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @kissrichmond
10 Interesting Facts About Bruno Mars (PHOTOS)
1. Bruno MarsSource: 1 of 10
2. Bruno Mars as Elvis PresleySource: 2 of 10
3. Bruno Mars and Jessica CabanSource: 3 of 10
4. The LylasSource: 4 of 10
5. Adele and Bruno MarsSource: 5 of 10
6. Bruno MarsSource: 6 of 10
7. Bruno MarsSource: 7 of 10
8. Bruno Mars and Lenny KravitzSource: 8 of 10
9. Pharrell and Bruno MarsSource: 9 of 10
10. Bruno Mars and the Red Hot Chili PeppersSource: 10 of 10
- #MagicMonday Highlight: @TreeHouseProjectInc
- Black History Month 2019: Whitney Houston
- NYPD Officer Who Told Cops To Shoot 50 Cent On Sight, Under Investigation
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
New Music: Bruno Mars Teams Up With Cardi B For Remix of “Finesse” was originally published on Kissrichmond.com