Source: Granger Wootz / Getty
For hundreds of years, Black folks have had to prove their worth in America and fight against all the odds stacked against them without breaking a sweat.
We’ve all heard the saying that Black boys and girls have to work twice as harder and be twice as smart as their White counterparts just to be seen as equal.
But struggle certainly breeds greatness, and if Black people’s history proves anything, it’s that diamonds are made under pressure.
Hit the flip to see some of the moments that Black folks let their magic powers show.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8Next page »
Also On Magic 95.9:
How These Black Celebrity Couples Met
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Denzel and Pauletta Washington
1 of 10
2. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson
2 of 10
3. Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peet
3 of 10
4. Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict
4 of 10
5. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith
5 of 10
6. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
6 of 10
7. Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe
7 of 10
8. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert
8 of 10
9. Nicey Nash and Jay Tucker
9 of 10
10. Morris Chestnut and Pam-Byse Morris
10 of 10