Prayers up for rapper, The Game after it was announced his father, George Taylor, passed away. According to XXL, Taylor was 65 years old and passed away in his sleep. Reports state that 911 was called, but when they came he was unresponsive.
The coroner’s office has Taylor’s body and suspect no foul play. The Game and his father had an on and off relationship and the rapper talked about it in a lot of his songs. In the song “Bloody Moon,” he said, “My father left me when I was seven, at a home/Left me but took his chrome, I looked up and blood was gone/Man, fuck it, guess in the world I’m all alone.”
The Game has yet to release any statement about his father. We will continue to keep The Game and his family in our prayers. We will keep you posted on any updates about this story.
- What Does Gary Owen Really Think About Being Mistaken For Tommy Egan?
- Lounge In Love: Rozonda ‘Chilli’ Thomas Becomes The Face Of DAYO Loungewear
- Benzino Pleads Guilty in Felony Molly and Weed Case
- Everything You Need To Know About Survivor Soul Stroll 2019
- Ella Mai’s Time is Money in “Shot Clock” Video
- FYI: This Is Why The Doll Of Serena Williams’ Daughter Has Over 90,000 Followers On Instagram
- Anti-Vaxxers Land On WHO’s Top Global Health Threats List
- We Can All Stop With The 10 Year Challenge Now Because Mariah Carey Won
- Fill Out Our Music Survey To Win $175 Plus Tickets to See Mike Epps & Friends
- Calls To Boycott GM Grow As Black Workers Sue For Racist Work Environment