Prayers up for rapper, The Game after it was announced his father, George Taylor, passed away. According to XXL, Taylor was 65 years old and passed away in his sleep. Reports state that 911 was called, but when they came he was unresponsive.
The coroner’s office has Taylor’s body and suspect no foul play. The Game and his father had an on and off relationship and the rapper talked about it in a lot of his songs. In the song “Bloody Moon,” he said, “My father left me when I was seven, at a home/Left me but took his chrome, I looked up and blood was gone/Man, fuck it, guess in the world I’m all alone.”
The Game has yet to release any statement about his father. We will continue to keep The Game and his family in our prayers. We will keep you posted on any updates about this story.
- Houston Rockets Twitter Account Suspended Due To Copyright Issues
- Would You Buy This?: A Louis Vuitton Jump Rope Is Here
- Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s Mother, Running For Office
- Transgender Woman Found Dead, Police Investigating
- Oprah Responds to Critic Telling Her To Pay Off College Students’ Loans Too
- Jazzy Report: Denver May Be The First City To Decriminalize Hallucinogenic Mushrooms
- Bootleg Movie Review: ‘John Wick 3’
- Queen Latifah And Will Smith To Produce Hiphop Infused ‘Romeo And Juliet’ For Netflix
- Middle School Students Allegedly Put Semen and Urine in Teacher’s Food
- Hershey’s Redesigns Chocolate Bars For First Time In 125 Years