A couple months ago Tia Mowry-Hardict announced that she was pregnant with her second child. In a video she also revealed that she was having a baby girl by taking a bite out of a cake pop. According to Essence, the actress showed off some dance moves while being six months pregnant.
Another great private Dancehall session with one of my favorite peoples @tiamowry If you look a little closer you can see her little baby girl jammin wid us 😉🤰🏽😬 Teaching steps like #PyroPree #SwirlUp #Tezza #Fling and more in LA making nice, unforgettable memories and I hope she inspires more pregnant moms to dance Dancehall 🇯🇲 #DancehallFunk2k.com
In a video posted on Instagram, Hardrict is dancing off of reggae with choreographer, Lorenzo Hanna. On the post she wrote, “More #dancehall fun with @zaggazo Thanks for keeping a smile on this baby mammas face @kingbeenieman.” She has been taking dance lessons as a fun way to exercise during her pregnancy. Hanna has worked with other artist such as Nicki Minaj, Shaggy and more. We look forward to her posting more videos soon.
- Shape Up At The B’more Healthy Expo
- PG County Officer Killed Helping Neighbor In Domestic Dispute
- UberEats Driver Denied Bond In Fatal Shooting Of Morehouse Graduate
- Ja Rule Gives Passionate Speech Protesting NYC Public Housing Conditions
- Why Jill Scott Bought A Mountain
- Sade To Release New Song For “A Wrinkle In Time” Soundtrack
- 15 Little Known Facts About Malcolm X’s Life, From Birth To Death
- B’More Proud History Maker: Adrienne Simms
- Tavis Smiley Lawsuit Claims PBS Suspension For Sexual Misconduct Was Racist
- “Black Panther” Director To Reunite With Michael B. Jordan For Film About Atlanta Cheating Scandal