Mo’Nique has been making headlines lately after she alleges that Netflix offered her $500,000 to do a comedy special. The comedian and Academy-Award winner believes she deserves more and wants to be paid like fellow comedians Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock and Amy Schumer. According to Rolling Out, now Mo’Nique’s sister is getting involved in the drama.
Her older sibling, Millicent Imes believes that she needs to calm down over this pay and focus more on their sick mother. She said on social media, “Here is my Reply….And I thought the Suck A D..K. Would end what little. Career she had left. But Damn $500,000.00 would have Probably Given you the CROSS OVER That You could NEVER Obtain. and you wants to Play the IMMA “A” list Whatever!!! And Again. YOUR NOT.. So what the others were offered…it was Based on there Merit. And Not there OSCAR!! Sis PLEASE GET A GRIP!!! I know your Reading your Comments. And like your WHATEVER He is said. EVERYBODY ELSE CANT BE WRONG!! Go. Figure. Stay in YOUR LANE Boo. Well Enough Said. Lets ALL Keep her in PRAYER!! “Bye FELISHA” This SONG Explains IT!! PS: Ooh and by the Way. Mommies doing Good if you wanted know!!”
She even wrote another post about Monique and posted a song by Teddy Pendergrass called “The Whole Town’s Laughing At Me.” Some believe that her husband, Sidney Hicks is influencing the comedian to do these videos. We will keep you posted as the Mo’Nique drama continues.
- B’More In The Know: Enoch Pratt Library Gets National Recognition, A Few Starbucks May Be Closing In Maryland & More [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Jesse Williams Ordered To Pay $100,000 A Month In Child Support
- Mary J. Blige To Star In Police Brutality Themed Horror Film “Body Cam”
- Black Music Month: Stevie Wonder
- #SayHerName: Woman Shot And Killed By Boyfriend Outside Family Dollar Over $36
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Recap Season 3, Episodes 4 And 5: Family Business
- New Scam Alert! You Won’t Be NIKE’s New Brand Ambassador — Sorry
- Major Money Moves: Akon is Launching His Own Cryptocurrency Called “Akoin”
- Canada Becomes Second Country to Legalize Recreational Marijuana
- Pride: 9-Year Old Boy Is Bullied For Wearing Lipstick & Cousins Defends Him In A Boss Way