Losing a parent isn’t easy and for “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star, Kirk Frost it’s just the beginning. His mother, Gloria passed last week and he went on Instagram to post a special memory they had shared with his son, Karter. In the message he spoke about how loved she was and how much he is going to miss her.
Frost said, “Never thought that today would start out like this #rip mom I love you so much and don’t know how my life is going to be without you don’t know how to tell Karter his grandma is in heaven now he loves you much..We just talk to you 2 days ago and ask when you coming back to see us and you said in may…I’m lost for words it just four days away from my birthday and you left us..I am so hurt #rip mom.” Fans responded back with their condolences and we will be keeping him as well as his family in our prayers.
- Sheila Jackson Lee Shares The Importance Of Juneteenth Becoming A Federal Holiday [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Trina & Eve Kill The Stage In The First Female Rap Verzuz Battle [WATCH]
- The Buzz – Juneteenth Is A Federal Holiday, Diana Ross New Music, And Millions Of Unsold Girl Scout Cookies
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — June 17, 2021: Juneteenth Holiday — Democrats Push for Voting Rights — 600K+ Covid-19 Deaths
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Episode 20 “Cater 2 U”
- Feel The Bern: Hillary Clinton Snubs Nina Turner And Endorses Rival Candidate Shontel Brown
- Gunman Shot & Killed Georgia Grocery Store Cashier Over Face Mask Policy
- Gary’s Tea: This Rapper Is Investing In A Plant-Based Chicken Company [WATCH]
- 5 Officers Fired Over A Black Man’s Suspicious In-Custody Hanging Death
- Happy Birthday 2Pac: Revisit Colby Colb’s Rare Tupac Interview From The Night ‘Juice’ Premiered
In Memoriam: Celebrities We Lost In 2018
1. Edwin Hawkins, 74Source: 1 of 1
Kirk Frost Writes Heartfelt Message After His Mother Passes Away was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com