Losing a parent isn’t easy and for “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star, Kirk Frost it’s just the beginning. His mother, Gloria passed last week and he went on Instagram to post a special memory they had shared with his son, Karter. In the message he spoke about how loved she was and how much he is going to miss her.
Frost said, “Never thought that today would start out like this #rip mom I love you so much and don’t know how my life is going to be without you don’t know how to tell Karter his grandma is in heaven now he loves you much..We just talk to you 2 days ago and ask when you coming back to see us and you said in may…I’m lost for words it just four days away from my birthday and you left us..I am so hurt #rip mom.” Fans responded back with their condolences and we will be keeping him as well as his family in our prayers.
- Gary’s Tea: Will LeBron James Face Charges For Pushing A Fan?! [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Family Breaks Silence On The Passing Of Fetty Wap’s 4-Year-Old Daughter [WATCH]
- Investigation Underway Following COVID-19 Outbreak At Cecil County Fair
- Cousin Of Baltimore County Executive Facing Child Pornography Charges
- Happy Birthday! Here Are 5 Insightful James Baldwin Interviews You Must Watch
- WATCH: What You Need To Know: August 2, 2021 — Millions Lose Homes — Delta Variant As Contagious As Chickenpox — Olympic Fencer Curtis Mc Dowald
- K. Michelle Moves ‘Sexiness’ Content To OnlyFans Page: ‘I Feel Healthy And Feel Beautiful!’
- Douglas Memorial Podcast: 08-01-2021
- Tami Roman Rocks A Natural ‘Fro And Shows Off Progress From Her Natural Hair Journey
- Was Comedian Michael Che Wrong For Sharing Jokes About Simone Biles’ Sexual Assault?
In Memoriam: Celebrities We Lost In 2018
1. Edwin Hawkins, 74Source: 1 of 1
Kirk Frost Writes Heartfelt Message After His Mother Passes Away was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com