Tech. Sgt. Geraldine Lovely has not only been removed from her supervisory role, but is being investigated after her Facebook rant. According to The Daily News, she made nasty comments to lower-ranking Black females that she works with. The footage went viral and surfaced all over the internet.
In the video she said, “It pisses me the f–k off that they have no respect and constantly have an attitude. They’re talking down to me. I’m trying to tread lightly as a higher-ranking (non-commissioned officer) to not blow the f–k up and start a fight club. Every time I f–king talk to them, it’s like I’m just some stupid a— girl that doesn’t even deserve to be talked to as a person.”
The video was deleted and then another version was posted again. It has received over 1 million views on Facebook. There is no word on what other actions the Air Force will take, but we will keep you posted.
- The Hot Spot: Jay-Z Opens Up About Beyoncé ‘Album of the Year’ Loss [WATCH]
- Black Tony Blesses The Morning Show With Some Poetry [WATCH]
- FBI Says They Allegedly Conspired To Shutdown Baltimore; 82 Year Old Woman Breathes At Funeral Home; & 9 Year Old High School Graduate
- SNAP Recipients To See Drastic Cut In Benefits Next Month
- Tom Joyner’s Flashback: On This Day Featuring Gordon Parks
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [2-7-23]
- Angela Simmons Shares Adorable Photo Dump Of Her And Boyfriend Yo Gotti After Of The Grammys
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: James McCune Smith
- Suspected White Supremacists Arrested For Alleged ‘Racially Motivated’ Plot To Attack Baltimore’s Power Grid, FBI Says
- Rickey Smiley Thanks Those Who Attended Brandon Smiley’s ‘Standing Ovation’ Memorial [WATCH]
Air Force Sergeant Being Investigated For Rant About Black Females [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com