Fathers and daughters sometimes share an amazing bond. In a video posted on Facebook, one dad is instilling confidence in his daughter before they leave for the day. He places her on the sink and they both are looking into the mirror.
The father then begins to say statements to her daughter that she must repeat. He says, “I’m strong, I’m smart, I’m going to have a good day.” The little girl repeats it back and then the father says, “If I fall,” and she responds with, “I get back up.” It was so sweet to watch these two and we hope other parents do similar routines like this with their children.
- BE Expo Vets Contest
- Little Known Black History Fact: Cardiss Collins
- Why It’s Time To Invest And How To Get Started
- Black College Football: Golden Bears
- Pennsylvania Candidate For Governor Defends His White Supremacist Comments
- Michelle Obama Officiates Wedding In Chicago [VIDEO]
- J. Cole’s Dreamville Foundation Raising Funds For Hurricane Florence Victims
- Here’s What Polls Are Showing About Black Candidates In Key Races
- Clubbing While Black: Bar’s Ban Of Do-Rags And Hoodies Sends Subtle Racist Message, Customer Says
- What We Know About New Search Warrants For Surveillance Video In The Botham Jean Death Investigation
Dad And Daughter Share Beautiful Morning Routine That Will Make Your Day [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com