Fathers and daughters sometimes share an amazing bond. In a video posted on Facebook, one dad is instilling confidence in his daughter before they leave for the day. He places her on the sink and they both are looking into the mirror.
The father then begins to say statements to her daughter that she must repeat. He says, “I’m strong, I’m smart, I’m going to have a good day.” The little girl repeats it back and then the father says, “If I fall,” and she responds with, “I get back up.” It was so sweet to watch these two and we hope other parents do similar routines like this with their children.
- Black Music Month: Stevie Wonder
- #SayHerName: Woman Shot And Killed By Boyfriend Outside Family Dollar Over $36
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Recap Season 3, Episodes 4 And 5: Family Business
- New Scam Alert! You Won’t Be NIKE’s New Brand Ambassador — Sorry
- Major Money Moves: Akon is Launching His Own Cryptocurrency Called “Akoin”
- Canada Becomes Second Country to Legalize Recreational Marijuana
- Pride: 9-Year Old Boy Is Bullied For Wearing Lipstick & Cousins Defends Him In A Boss Way
- Kim Kardashian Says It’s ‘So Crazy’ That People Don’t Want Trump ‘To Win’
- Are Starbucks Stores Closing In Maryland?
- Superman Silly: Dwight Howard And All His Goofiness Are Headed To Brooklyn
Dad And Daughter Share Beautiful Morning Routine That Will Make Your Day [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com