Fathers and daughters sometimes share an amazing bond. In a video posted on Facebook, one dad is instilling confidence in his daughter before they leave for the day. He places her on the sink and they both are looking into the mirror.
The father then begins to say statements to her daughter that she must repeat. He says, “I’m strong, I’m smart, I’m going to have a good day.” The little girl repeats it back and then the father says, “If I fall,” and she responds with, “I get back up.” It was so sweet to watch these two and we hope other parents do similar routines like this with their children.
- Michelle Obama Praises Beyonce For ‘Homecoming’ Doc: ‘Girl, You Make Me So Proud’
- Back To Jail? R. Kelly Missed Last Two Child Support Payments: Report
- Eva Marcille Reveals Kevin McCall Assaulted Her While Her Daughter Was In Her Arms
- Police Tell Philadelphia Barber To Stop Providing Free Haircuts To Homeless
- Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ To Be Released On All Music Streaming Services
- Hughley TV: Kenny Lattimore Shares Stories From The Time He Had A Stalker [Video]
- DL’s Top 10 Signs You’re Dating A Player
- Russell Simmons Believes Sexual Assault Accusation Is A Fame Grab
- Did Missy Elliott Announce That She Finished Her New Album?
- Black Man Shot And Killed By White Neighbor Feared For His Life After One Interaction
Favorite TV Dads [PHOTOS]
1. Uncle PhilSource: 1 of 10
2. Lucious LyonSource: 2 of 10
3. Ray CampbellSource: 3 of 10
4. Carl WinslowSource: 4 of 10
5. Papa PopeSource: 5 of 10
6. Bernie MacSource: 6 of 10
7. Andre JohnsonSource: 7 of 10
8. Cliff HuxtableSource: 8 of 10
9. George JeffersonSource: 9 of 10
10. James EvansSource: 10 of 10
Dad And Daughter Share Beautiful Morning Routine That Will Make Your Day [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com