Tami Roman at one time mentioned that she would never come back to “Basketball Wives,” but it looks like she’s had a change of heart. According to Madame Noire, Roman will come back for another season of the hit show. Shaunie O’Neal and other producers from VH1 had to return and we are sure fans are excited.
Sources state that Roman made a great deal and will be involved in other things outside of VH1. The cast of the new season will be Evelyn Lozada, Jackie Christie, Jennifer Williams and Shaunie O’Neal. Producers are also trying to get Byron Scott’s girlfriend, Cecilla Guiterrez.
We can’t wait to see what drama the ladies have in store for us. According to a post on Shade Room, Roman said, “Sometimes you gotta give to get. [Black girl shrug emoji] #Waitforit” [kissy emoji].” There is no date on when the show will air, but we can’t wait.
- Michelle Obama Praises Beyonce For ‘Homecoming’ Doc: ‘Girl, You Make Me So Proud’
- Back To Jail? R. Kelly Missed Last Two Child Support Payments: Report
- Eva Marcille Reveals Kevin McCall Assaulted Her While Her Daughter Was In Her Arms
- Police Tell Philadelphia Barber To Stop Providing Free Haircuts To Homeless
- Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ To Be Released On All Music Streaming Services
- Hughley TV: Kenny Lattimore Shares Stories From The Time He Had A Stalker [Video]
- DL’s Top 10 Signs You’re Dating A Player
- Russell Simmons Believes Sexual Assault Accusation Is A Fame Grab
- Did Missy Elliott Announce That She Finished Her New Album?
- Black Man Shot And Killed By White Neighbor Feared For His Life After One Interaction