Tami Roman at one time mentioned that she would never come back to “Basketball Wives,” but it looks like she’s had a change of heart. According to Madame Noire, Roman will come back for another season of the hit show. Shaunie O’Neal and other producers from VH1 had to return and we are sure fans are excited.
Sources state that Roman made a great deal and will be involved in other things outside of VH1. The cast of the new season will be Evelyn Lozada, Jackie Christie, Jennifer Williams and Shaunie O’Neal. Producers are also trying to get Byron Scott’s girlfriend, Cecilla Guiterrez.
We can’t wait to see what drama the ladies have in store for us. According to a post on Shade Room, Roman said, “Sometimes you gotta give to get. [Black girl shrug emoji] #Waitforit” [kissy emoji].” There is no date on when the show will air, but we can’t wait.
- 30 Injured In Greyhound Bus Accident On I-70
- New Meme Alert: Twitter Is In Tears Over This Tequila-Tipsy Michael Jordan Pic
- Summer Memories: When Visits To Grandma’s House Turned Into Manual Labor
- Willie Moore Jr. Representing For Men’s Health #REPRESENT
- TF? Ex-NFL Player Kellen Winslow Jr. Allegedly Raped Elderly Women
- Urban One Presents #REPRESENT Men’s Health Initiative
- African American’s Lack of Accessibility to Nutritious Foods
- 6 Quick and Interesting and Health Facts Men Need to Know
- Two Tests That Men Should Have Done Regularly
- Why Are Black Men Afraid of the Doctor?