Tami Roman at one time mentioned that she would never come back to “Basketball Wives,” but it looks like she’s had a change of heart. According to Madame Noire, Roman will come back for another season of the hit show. Shaunie O’Neal and other producers from VH1 had to return and we are sure fans are excited.
Sources state that Roman made a great deal and will be involved in other things outside of VH1. The cast of the new season will be Evelyn Lozada, Jackie Christie, Jennifer Williams and Shaunie O’Neal. Producers are also trying to get Byron Scott’s girlfriend, Cecilla Guiterrez.
We can’t wait to see what drama the ladies have in store for us. According to a post on Shade Room, Roman said, “Sometimes you gotta give to get. [Black girl shrug emoji] #Waitforit” [kissy emoji].” There is no date on when the show will air, but we can’t wait.
- Multiple Deaths Reported In Warehouse Shooting In Harford County
- City Police Respond To 3 Separate Shootings In Less Than An Hour
- Morning Minute: Donald Trump’s Stupidity Strikes Again!
- Huggy Lowdown: We Like Maroon 5, But Not In ATL
- Black Moms Matter: Would You Do What’s Right?
- Top Of The Morning: ‘Beat That Jingle’
- Little Known Black History Fact: Leontine Kelly
- Question Of The Night: How Do You Think You Are Going To Meet Your Partner
- Texans Back Watson After Area Superindentent Makes Racist Comment On Facebook
- Bye, ESPN! Jemele Hill Has A New Job And It’s With LeBron James