Cardi B is adding another job to her resume. The reality star turned rapper just landed a Super Bowl commercial for Amazon. According to XXL, the commercial will be aired during the big game and we are so happy for Cardi B.
In the commercial it begins with “Alexa” coughing and not being able to respond when people ask her questions. One of the clips is of a young man asking for directions on how to make a grilled cheese and Chef Gordan Ramsay responds by yelling at him. In another scene a boy asked “How far is Mars?” Cardi says,”How am I supposed to know? I never been there! This guy wanna go to Mars! For what? [laughs] There’s not even oxygen there.”
She returns in another scene as a man asks Alexa to play country music, but her hit song “Bodak Yellow” continues to play. The commercial is funny, hip and it looks like Amazon found a way to make it memorable. We hope this isn’t the last time we see Cardi B in a commercial.
- The Black Superstars Behind The Box Office Record Breaker Black Panther
- It Don’t Smell Right. Wakanda Shady Stuff Is This? Towson Theater Cancels Black Panther Screenings
- Jury Awards Korryn Gaines’ Family $37 Million In Damages
- Bmore Rapper Damond Blue Buys Out Theater For Kids To See ‘Black Panther’
- Former Playmate Reveals She Had Lengthy Affair With Donald Trump
- Fox News Host Tells LeBron James To “Shut Up And Dribble”
- Several ‘Black Panther’ Movie Screenings Canceled At Towson Cinemark
- Baltimore City Named Worst Area For The Flu
- Black-Owned Lipstick Line Being Sold At Target
- LaVar Ball Threatens The Lakers