Three years ago Elizabeth Sullivan went missing from her home in Point Loma. Two years later her body was discovered floating in San Diego Bay. According to PEOPLE, her then husband, Matthew Sullivan wasn’t a suspect.
Her family only three days after she was missing began to receive mysterious text messages from her phone. Sullivan’s death was ruled a homicide after it was found. The police statement said, “San Diego Homicide Detectives continued their investigation and identified the suspect in Elizabeth’s murder to be her former husband, Matthew Sullivan. Matthew and Elizabeth were married at the time of her murder.”
In numerous of interviews he talked about how she would never leave her kids and cried. Matthew was arrested last week, but there was no information released about what led to his arrest. Currently he has entered no plea to the charges.
- Join Magic at the Fall Back to Good Health Event
- Woman Who Tried To Block A Black Man From Entering His Own Apartment Building Doubles Down, ‘I Didn’t Do Anything Wrong’
- Many Baltimore City Restaurants Closed By Health Department
- Expect Delays, Road Closures Saturday Due To Baltimore Running Festival
- Man Admits To Attempted Robbery Of Undercover ATF Agents
- Prince George’s County Officer Accused Of Rape During Traffic Stop
- Little Known Black History Fact: Dr. Clifton Wharton, Jr.
- Nah Remy Ma, It’s Not OK For Non-Blacks Folks To Use The N-Word
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
- Cops Called On Black Man Doing Something White Soccer Moms Do Freely