Three years ago Elizabeth Sullivan went missing from her home in Point Loma. Two years later her body was discovered floating in San Diego Bay. According to PEOPLE, her then husband, Matthew Sullivan wasn’t a suspect.
Her family only three days after she was missing began to receive mysterious text messages from her phone. Sullivan’s death was ruled a homicide after it was found. The police statement said, “San Diego Homicide Detectives continued their investigation and identified the suspect in Elizabeth’s murder to be her former husband, Matthew Sullivan. Matthew and Elizabeth were married at the time of her murder.”
In numerous of interviews he talked about how she would never leave her kids and cried. Matthew was arrested last week, but there was no information released about what led to his arrest. Currently he has entered no plea to the charges.
- #MagicMonday Highlight: @TreeHouseProjectInc
- Beautiful Ageless Singer Mya Releases “With You” Visual
- Black History Month 2019: Whitney Houston
- NYPD Officer Who Told Cops To Shoot 50 Cent On Sight, Under Investigation
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- Nigerian Men Arrested In Jussie Smollett Case Released Due To “New Evidence.”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- eBay Releases All-Star Weekend 2019 Capsule Collection [Photos]
- DL’s Top 10 Romantic Date Ideas If You’re Broke