Three years ago Elizabeth Sullivan went missing from her home in Point Loma. Two years later her body was discovered floating in San Diego Bay. According to PEOPLE, her then husband, Matthew Sullivan wasn’t a suspect.
Her family only three days after she was missing began to receive mysterious text messages from her phone. Sullivan’s death was ruled a homicide after it was found. The police statement said, “San Diego Homicide Detectives continued their investigation and identified the suspect in Elizabeth’s murder to be her former husband, Matthew Sullivan. Matthew and Elizabeth were married at the time of her murder.”
In numerous of interviews he talked about how she would never leave her kids and cried. Matthew was arrested last week, but there was no information released about what led to his arrest. Currently he has entered no plea to the charges.
- Luke Cage’s Showrunner Breaks Down Season 2, Reg E Cathey’s Role & More
- Black Women Accuse Bahama Breeze Of Racial Profiling For Calling Cops To Make Sure They Pay Bill
- Little Known Black History Fact: Bessie Stringfield
- The Washington Wizards Select Oregon Guard/Forward Troy Brown, Jr.
- Creepy Daddy: Trump Reportedly Wanted Ivanka To Get Breast Implants And Used Her As A ‘Shield’ To Cheat On Melania
- SMH: Airline Exposed For Pulling This Petty Move To Get Passengers Off The Plane
- What You Need To Know About Instagram’s IGTV Announcement
- Keisha Lance Bottoms Is Leading The Charge Of Black Leaders Opposing Trump’s Immigration Detention Policy
- Yes: Mary J. Blige Will Star In Movie About Cops Being Haunted After Killing Black Kid
- Erica & Warryn Campbell Visits The DMV For The Premiere Of “We’re The Campbells” [Video]