During the Super Bowl LII presser, Justin Timberlake talked about possibly playing in the big game and his son, Silas. 14 years ago at the Super Bowl, Timberlake exposed Janet Jackson’s nipple and it became a huge controversy. According to VICE, things got a little awkward when he was asked would he let his son play football.
Timberlake said, “He will never play football. No, no. My main objective is that he become a great person, and if he wants to get into the arts or sports then, yeah, I would fully support that.” The NFL has been under certain scrutiny about the safety of players.
During the interview he also spoke about being excited to perform for fans again. Timberlake recovered quick from having an answer that some might of not liked to hear. We can’t wait for this big game and performance this Sunday.
- 15 Little Known Facts About Malcolm X’s Life, From Birth To Death
- B’More Proud History Maker: Adrienne Simms
- Tavis Smiley Lawsuit Claims PBS Suspension For Sexual Misconduct Was Racist
- “Black Panther” Director To Reunite With Michael B. Jordan For Film About Atlanta Cheating Scandal
- Serena Williams Reveals She ‘Almost Died’ Giving Birth to Her Daughter
- How To Become A Lawyer Without Going To School [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams Makes Shady Comment About Beyonce’s Singing [VIDEO]
- Trump Voters Want A White History Month
- Here’s Everyone Charged In The Trump Russia Investigation
- Fans Are Freaking Out Over Which ‘This Is Us’ Star Is Hosting ‘SNL’ Next Month