During the Super Bowl LII presser, Justin Timberlake talked about possibly playing in the big game and his son, Silas. 14 years ago at the Super Bowl, Timberlake exposed Janet Jackson’s nipple and it became a huge controversy. According to VICE, things got a little awkward when he was asked would he let his son play football.
Timberlake said, “He will never play football. No, no. My main objective is that he become a great person, and if he wants to get into the arts or sports then, yeah, I would fully support that.” The NFL has been under certain scrutiny about the safety of players.
During the interview he also spoke about being excited to perform for fans again. Timberlake recovered quick from having an answer that some might of not liked to hear. We can’t wait for this big game and performance this Sunday.
- Too Little, Too Late! #CornerstoreCaroline Apologizes After Falsely Accusing Black Boy Of Assault
- Black College Football Week 7: Down To The Wire
- #MuteRKelly: Parents Of The Singer’s Alleged Victim Launch ‘Abuse Hotline’ Against Him
- Donte Palmer Advocates For Fathers In Viral Diaper Change Photo
- This Braxton Sister Had Words For Loni Love After Her Radio Interview
- Of Course ‘SNL’ Clowned Kanye West & Donald Trump’s Oval Office Shenanigans [Video]
- This Soulful Cover Of “Lovers & Friends” Will Make You Want To Hear More Usher
- Netflix Cancels ‘Marvel’s Iron Fist’ After 2 Seasons
- Kanye West Is Back On Twitter Talking About Mind Control, Can’t Buy His Publishing
- Corner Store Caroline! White Woman Calls 911 After Claiming 9-Year-Old Sexually Assaulted Her
Super Bowl Halftime Star Justin Timberlake Says Son Will Never Play Football [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com