Rachel Crooks name might sound very familiar. Crooks is one of the several women that have accused President Donald Trump of sexual harassment. According to Vice News, she as well as other women have announced that their running for office.
Crooks spoke out and claimed that while working in Trump Tower in 2005 he kissed her without permission. She shared her story right before the election and is now running for state legislature in Ohio. Crooks said, “I think my voice should have been heard then, and I’ll still fight for it to be heard now. Americans are really upset with politics as usual, and I want to be a voice for them.”
Crooks has support from the Ohio’s Democratic party and so many others. If she wins she will go against two-term Republican Rep. Bill Reineke. We wish Rachel Crooks the best of luck.
- Hot Spot: Jaleel White Says The Cast Of ‘Family Matters’ Did Not Welcome Him On TV One’s Uncensored [WATCH]
- The Buzz – Woman Gives Birth To 9 Babies; Lunch Lady has More Than Lunch On Her Menu; & An Out Of Control Rocket Headed To Earth
- Should Women Be Able To Go Topless In Ocean City?
- $30K Reward Being Offered For Information About Shooting Of Man Visiting Baltimore From Israel
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Ep. 14: “Mom Love”
- Vanessa Bryant’s Mambacita Clothing Line Honoring Gigi Bryant Sells Out In A Day
- Playing In Our Faces: White Atlanta Cop That Killed Rayshard Brooks Reinstated
- Discovery+ Greenlights 50 Cent’s ‘Confessions Of A Crime Queen’ Drama Series
- How Those Vaccinated in the U.S. Could Win a Chance to See The Big Game in Person!
- Jaleel White Recalls Classic ‘Family Matters’ Episode That Left Him Broken