A proposed Maryland would eliminate kids from playing tackle football and other contact sports on public fields until they reach high school. The move would improve public health, according bill sponsor Del. Terri Hill.
“This is about a vulnerable population and developing brains,” Del. Terri Hill, a physician and Howard County Democrat, said Tuesday. “It’s a public health issue.”
- The Magic Cookout Crashers Are Ready To Invade Your Yard This Memorial Day Weekend!
- 5 Ways Running Taught Me To Break Through The Wall Of Life’s Challenges
- Fathering While Black? Yes, It’s Now Suspicious
- King Of The Ring: Floyd “Money” Mayweather Gifts His Daughter With This 30 Carat Diamond Ring For Her Birthday
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source:Getty 1 of 1
Maryland Bill Would Stop Tackle Football For Kids Until High School was originally published on 92q.com