A proposed Maryland would eliminate kids from playing tackle football and other contact sports on public fields until they reach high school. The move would improve public health, according bill sponsor Del. Terri Hill.
“This is about a vulnerable population and developing brains,” Del. Terri Hill, a physician and Howard County Democrat, said Tuesday. “It’s a public health issue.”
- #MagicMonday Highlight: @TreeHouseProjectInc
- Black History Month 2019: Whitney Houston
- NYPD Officer Who Told Cops To Shoot 50 Cent On Sight, Under Investigation
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source: 1 of 1
Maryland Bill Would Stop Tackle Football For Kids Until High School was originally published on 92q.com