If you didn’t know Vincent Herbert, Tamar Braxton’s estranged husband was managing Remy Ma. The rapper is trying to make major moves in her career, but it looks like Herbert is dropping the ball on certain things. According to TMZ, Remy Ma fired him for “failing to be super.”
Reports state that he was more focused on trying to get back together with Tamar. Herbert had promised certain things to Remy Ma and came up short. He allegedly didn’t book studio time or performances for her and Remy Ma got fed up. We will keep you posted on who she decides to hire in the future.
RELATED: Are Remy Ma & Papoose Expecting?
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- Man Awakens To Find Wife Cheating On Him, Then Reportedly Stabs Her Lover
- Voices: Here’s To Life With Ms. Anita Wilson
- Ex-NFL Seattle Seahawks Player Shot To Death Over Parking Spot
- Daniel Kaluuya, Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star In Film Based On Black Panther Party’s Fred Hampton
- Jazzy Report: People Want To Sell Montana To Canada?
- DL’s Top 10 Signs You’re A Side Piece
- Lena Headey Talks Game Of Thrones Ending, Fighting With Family & More
- Burberry Apologizes for Hoodie with Noose on Their Runway
- Your Jail Cell’s Calling: Alleged Third Tape Of R. Kelly Have Sex With Underage Girl Surfaces