If you didn’t know Vincent Herbert, Tamar Braxton’s estranged husband was managing Remy Ma. The rapper is trying to make major moves in her career, but it looks like Herbert is dropping the ball on certain things. According to TMZ, Remy Ma fired him for “failing to be super.”
Reports state that he was more focused on trying to get back together with Tamar. Herbert had promised certain things to Remy Ma and came up short. He allegedly didn’t book studio time or performances for her and Remy Ma got fed up. We will keep you posted on who she decides to hire in the future.
RELATED: Are Remy Ma & Papoose Expecting?
- Famous Jazz Musician Gives Back To Baltimore Children
- Can’t Let Go: Vince And Tamar In Counseling, Tamar Denies He Cheated
- Philly Pastor Lets His Christian Choppa Sing From The Pulpit By Calling Makeup And Weave Wearing Women “Hoes”
- Tamar And Vince Appeared On ‘The View’ To Speak On State Of Their Marriage And It Was Uncomfortable
- Emotional K. Michelle Says Her Struggle With Drugs Ruined Her Reputation With Radio Stations
- Celebrate Your Crown: Natural Hair Emojis Are Here
- Bills Restricting Guns Are Being Considered By Maryland Legislators
- B’More History Maker: Erricka Bridgeford
- Rep. John Lewis To Be Honored At Civil Rights Museum
- Tisha Campbell-Martin And Duane Martin Divorcing After 27 Years Of Marriage