If you didn’t know Vincent Herbert, Tamar Braxton’s estranged husband was managing Remy Ma. The rapper is trying to make major moves in her career, but it looks like Herbert is dropping the ball on certain things. According to TMZ, Remy Ma fired him for “failing to be super.”
Reports state that he was more focused on trying to get back together with Tamar. Herbert had promised certain things to Remy Ma and came up short. He allegedly didn’t book studio time or performances for her and Remy Ma got fed up. We will keep you posted on who she decides to hire in the future.
RELATED: Are Remy Ma & Papoose Expecting?
- Jemele Hill Talks Verbally Challenging President Donald Trump
- CNN’s Jim Acosta Has Hard Press Pass Returned, Stunts A Little Bit
- Jill Scott Blesses The Mic & Takeoff’s Eyes Reflect Our Deepest Feelings: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- We Imagine Trump Is PISSED A Judge Reinstated Acosta’s Credentials…Which Gives Us That #FridayFeeling
- Once Again, George Zimmerman Avoids Jail Time
- Andrew Gillum Lost Florida Election Because Of Racism, Democrats Say
- Jhene Aiko Covers Up Big Sean Tattoo So It’s Safe To Assume…
- The Rewind: Mahershala Ali Motors Through Jim Crow’s America & Sade’s Got A New Track
- Private Consultant Releases New Kendrick Johnson Autopsy
- Feelin’ It? Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Reveal Newborn Daughter’s Name