Ne-Yo hasn’t made an album since 2015 and finally has released his first single from it. His song “Good Man” is all about a man showing his lady how much he loves and appreciates her. Ne-Yo samples the classic hit from D’Angelo “Untitled (How Does It Feel)” and it blends so well with the lyrics to the song.
He sings, “That’s all I want to be, baby / I just wanna pick the phone up every single time you call / It doesn’t matter where I’m at / I wanna be chillin’ with Obama, talkin’ business / See you callin’, tell him, ‘Hold up, I gotta take this.’” Rap Up mentioned that the song is produced by Camper and is definitely a song fans will enjoy.
Ne-Yo recently had another baby with his wife, Crystal Renay and is very open about their relationship in this album. He said, “This album focuses on the journey of what it is to be a good man: a good man to your spouse, a good brother to your brother, a good person to the world. I am not proclaiming to be perfect. A good man makes mistakes, learns from those mistakes, therefore to not then repeat those mistakes. Being a good man is a journey.” We can’t wait to hear what the R&B star has in store for us.
- Missing Black Women Task Force; Gab Union To Play Tootie; & Atlanta Has A New Mayor
- Jacqueline Avant, Wife Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant, Shot & Killed In Home Robbery
- Baltimore Mayor To Use $35 Million Of Federal Money To Expand Broadband Citywide
- World AIDS Day Reminds Us To Press Forward in the Fight to End the HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- Baltimore County Police Officer Shoots At Driver Trying To Flee Traffic Stop
- Why Do Black Moms Make Us Eat Black-Eyed Peas On New Year’s Day?
- Halle Berry Celebrates The Success Of ‘Bruised’ With A Solo Dance Party
- Jazmine Sullivan Announces 2022 Tour, ‘Heaux Tales’
- Kentucky Journalist Becomes 3rd Black Woman In A Row To Be Crowned Miss USA
- Rihanna Honored As ‘National Hero’ Of Her Native Country, Barbados