Ne-Yo hasn’t made an album since 2015 and finally has released his first single from it. His song “Good Man” is all about a man showing his lady how much he loves and appreciates her. Ne-Yo samples the classic hit from D’Angelo “Untitled (How Does It Feel)” and it blends so well with the lyrics to the song.
He sings, “That’s all I want to be, baby / I just wanna pick the phone up every single time you call / It doesn’t matter where I’m at / I wanna be chillin’ with Obama, talkin’ business / See you callin’, tell him, ‘Hold up, I gotta take this.’” Rap Up mentioned that the song is produced by Camper and is definitely a song fans will enjoy.
Ne-Yo recently had another baby with his wife, Crystal Renay and is very open about their relationship in this album. He said, “This album focuses on the journey of what it is to be a good man: a good man to your spouse, a good brother to your brother, a good person to the world. I am not proclaiming to be perfect. A good man makes mistakes, learns from those mistakes, therefore to not then repeat those mistakes. Being a good man is a journey.” We can’t wait to hear what the R&B star has in store for us.
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
- This Cat Just Found Out She Was Pregnant And The Puss Looks Pissed
- La La Is Turning Her Book ‘The Love Playbook’ Into A Movie With Queen Latifah
- Morgan Freeman’s Misconduct Apology Proves Harassment Is An Everyday Thang For Some Men
- Ravens Coach Speaks Out On Team Standing For The Flag
- Douglas Memorial Podcast Episode 71
- Five Things Black Women Need To Know About Alopecia
- Morgan Freeman Accused By Eight Women Of Sexual Harassment, Inappropriate Behavior
- Korean Boss Who Slapped Black Female Employee Facing Charges
- LOL: Draymond Green Is Aware That He’s The Michelle Williams Of The Warriors