Donald Glover is still running high over his Grammy award for Best Traditional R&B Performance. He also is excited about his role as “Lando Calrissian” in the “Solo: A Star Wars Story” and the upcoming season of the his hit show “Atlanta.” In an interview with Esquire, he spoke about what fans can expect, making are for Black people and more.
Glover received advice from A Tribe Called Quest’s Q-Tip about how to make the second season better than the first. He said, “I tried to do the Q-Tip take on it. After their first album, he was like, ‘I’m kicking this sophomore-slump shit in the ass.’ I know season two of Atlanta is something because it makes me nervous.”
In the interview Glover spoke about how in his show he’s able to give Black people the narrative over their story. He also talked about his pro-Black parents and expressed that he is like the new Tupac. “Atlanta” season 2 will premiere on March 1st at 10pm.
- The Black Superstars Behind The Box Office Record Breaker Black Panther
- It Don’t Smell Right. Wakanda Shady Stuff Is This? Towson Theater Cancels Black Panther Screenings
- Jury Awards Korryn Gaines’ Family $37 Million In Damages
- Bmore Rapper Damond Blue Buys Out Theater For Kids To See ‘Black Panther’
- Former Playmate Reveals She Had Lengthy Affair With Donald Trump
- Fox News Host Tells LeBron James To “Shut Up And Dribble”
- Several ‘Black Panther’ Movie Screenings Canceled At Towson Cinemark
- Baltimore City Named Worst Area For The Flu
- Black-Owned Lipstick Line Being Sold At Target
- LaVar Ball Threatens The Lakers