Quavo of Migos made headlines after allegedly beating up Eric the Jeweler after a party. TMZ reports that Eric tried to collect the $10,000 that Offset owes him and that’s when the fight broke out. The NYPD got in touch with his attorney, Drew Findling because they have enough information to arrest him. An arrest warrant hasn’t been issued yet, but that could happen soon.
Quavo’s lawyer claims that he is innocent and did nothing wrong. Findling said, “This is yet another example of a young African-American hip hop star potentially being treated unfairly by the criminal justice system.” We will keep you posted on this story.
- Stacey Abrams Novel ‘While Justice Sleeps’ Will Get A Television Adaptation
- ‘The Game’ Is Once Again Getting A Reboot With Wendy Raquel Robinson And Hosea Chanchez Set To Return
- The Buzz – Phylicia Rashad Returns To HU; A New NBA Award; Baltimore City Councilman Arresterd
- Gov. Hogan Lifts All COVID-19 Capacity Restrictions In Maryland
- ‘American Idol’ Finalist Leaves Show After KKK-Themed Video Lands Online
- Black Man Charged With Manslaughter For Fatally Punching Old Man Over Racist Slur
- Judge Approves $577 Settlement In Lawsuit Involving Maryland HBCUs
- Three NYPD Officers Including KKK-Loving Retired Cop Arrested For Corruption
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 13, 2021: Battle Over Voting Rights — Infections Continue to Plummet — Corporate Diversity
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s Ep15: “Girl Code”