Quavo of Migos made headlines after allegedly beating up Eric the Jeweler after a party. TMZ reports that Eric tried to collect the $10,000 that Offset owes him and that’s when the fight broke out. The NYPD got in touch with his attorney, Drew Findling because they have enough information to arrest him. An arrest warrant hasn’t been issued yet, but that could happen soon.
Quavo’s lawyer claims that he is innocent and did nothing wrong. Findling said, “This is yet another example of a young African-American hip hop star potentially being treated unfairly by the criminal justice system.” We will keep you posted on this story.
- Kristoff St. John Cause Of Death Determined To Be Heart Disease
- According To Police Teen Committed Suicide While Cuffed With Hands Behind Her Back
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Her Father’s Death
- Dennis Quaid Is Meagan Good and Michael Ealy’s Worst Nightmare In ‘The Intruder’ [WATCH]
- WATCH: Maryland Mom Had The Most Epic Cancer Free Celebration That Has Us Laughing and Crying!
- MySpace Says It Lost Over 50 Million Songs During “Server Migration Project”
- Woman Killed Outside Georgia Bank Was Single Mother Of 4 [Video]
- True Story: One Woman Almost Dies From A Stroke After Bae Shows Her What Dat A1 Mouf Do
- Scholarship Created in Name of Slain Chicago Doctor
- Terry Crews Wants A ‘White Chicks’ Sequel