Quavo of Migos made headlines after allegedly beating up Eric the Jeweler after a party. TMZ reports that Eric tried to collect the $10,000 that Offset owes him and that’s when the fight broke out. The NYPD got in touch with his attorney, Drew Findling because they have enough information to arrest him. An arrest warrant hasn’t been issued yet, but that could happen soon.
Quavo’s lawyer claims that he is innocent and did nothing wrong. Findling said, “This is yet another example of a young African-American hip hop star potentially being treated unfairly by the criminal justice system.” We will keep you posted on this story.
- Michelle Williams Quits Broadway Play Over Battle With Depression
- Oprah Responds To The Old Video Where She Calls Out A Guest For Her Unseasoned Chicken
- Former Fox45 Meteorologist Jessica Starr Dead at 35
- Jury Clears Man Who Blasted ‘F*ck Tha Police’ At Cop Who Pulled Over Black Driver
- Obama Honored With Human Rights Award While Trump Is Dismantling Human Rights
- Janet Jackson Inducted To Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
- Raven’s Lamar Jackson to Remain First Quarterback Despite Joe Flacco’s Return
- Old Bay Salty Over New Bae, Files Lawsuit
- D.L. Hughley Tops List For Comedians Ruling Social Media
- Donald Trump’s Former Lawyer Michael Cohen Sentenced to 3 Years Behind Bars