Quavo of Migos made headlines after allegedly beating up Eric the Jeweler after a party. TMZ reports that Eric tried to collect the $10,000 that Offset owes him and that’s when the fight broke out. The NYPD got in touch with his attorney, Drew Findling because they have enough information to arrest him. An arrest warrant hasn’t been issued yet, but that could happen soon.
Quavo’s lawyer claims that he is innocent and did nothing wrong. Findling said, “This is yet another example of a young African-American hip hop star potentially being treated unfairly by the criminal justice system.” We will keep you posted on this story.
- DC Race Puts Gentrification Front And Center As Chocolate City Gets Whiter
- Black Music Month: Whitney Houston
- Howard University Graduate Releases Powerful Visual In Honor Of Juneteenth: ‘Save The Black: Queen’
- These Pictures Show Putting People In Cages Is America’s Go-To Move When It Wants To Be In Control
- So Sad: Kirk Franklin Mourns His Sister’s 30 Year Prison Sentence
- Here’s What Needs To Be Done On Earth Before Trump Launches The Space Force
- Dr. Dre Is Making A Marvin Gaye Movie & These Actors Could Ace The Lead Role
- Tamera Mowry Reveals She Auditioned For This Role On Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air! [VIDEO]
- Should Homicide Suspect Suge Knight Be Allowed To Attend His Mom’s Funeral?
- Puma Has Relaunched Their Basketball Division, With Jay Z Joining As President