Quavo of Migos made headlines after allegedly beating up Eric the Jeweler after a party. TMZ reports that Eric tried to collect the $10,000 that Offset owes him and that’s when the fight broke out. The NYPD got in touch with his attorney, Drew Findling because they have enough information to arrest him. An arrest warrant hasn’t been issued yet, but that could happen soon.
Quavo’s lawyer claims that he is innocent and did nothing wrong. Findling said, “This is yet another example of a young African-American hip hop star potentially being treated unfairly by the criminal justice system.” We will keep you posted on this story.
- The Black Superstars Behind The Box Office Record Breaker Black Panther
- It Don’t Smell Right. Wakanda Shady Stuff Is This? Towson Theater Cancels Black Panther Screenings
- Jury Awards Korryn Gaines’ Family $37 Million In Damages
- Bmore Rapper Damond Blue Buys Out Theater For Kids To See ‘Black Panther’
- Former Playmate Reveals She Had Lengthy Affair With Donald Trump
- Fox News Host Tells LeBron James To “Shut Up And Dribble”
- Several ‘Black Panther’ Movie Screenings Canceled At Towson Cinemark
- Baltimore City Named Worst Area For The Flu
- Black-Owned Lipstick Line Being Sold At Target
- LaVar Ball Threatens The Lakers